Alvina is a large cat resembling a Great Feline and is capable of speech. She seems to know Sir Artorias and his compatriot Sif personally, and leads the Forest Hunter covenant to guard his grave. In the past, she guides the player to the location of Sif that has been surrounded by Humanity Phantoms behind the illusory wall in Chasm of the Abyss.
- Allows you to join Forest Hunter covenant
- Gifts the Cat Covenant Ring after you join the Forest Hunter covenant
- Gifts a Divine Blessing after you have killed one host as an invading Forest Hunter
- Gifts the Ring of Fog after you have killed three hosts as an invading Forest Hunter
- Talking to Alvina while being chased by any of the Forest Protector(s) will instantly de-aggro them, even if you simply initiate the talk and walk away (Assuming you aren't a traitor/haven't refused her offer to join the covenant)
- Be careful- if you reply "No" to her first question, she will refuse to talk to you, making you unable to join her covenant until you absolve your sins with Oswald of Carim. After absolution, she will give her initial dialogue when you talk to her again, allowing you to answer "Yes" and get the option to join her covenant.
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Ève Karpf