Halberd of the black knights who wander
Lordran. Used to face chaos demons.
The large motion that puts the weight of the
body into the attack reflects the great size
of their adversaries long ago.
- Dropped by the (non-respawning) halberd-wielding Black Knight near the bonfire in Darkroot Basin
- Dropped by the (non-respawning) halberd-wielding Black Knight near Patches in Tomb of the Giants
- Dropped by the halberd-wielding Black Knight (the last Black Knight) in the Kiln of the First Flame
|Black Knight Halberd||245/0/0/0
- One-handed strong attack is replaced by a a circle-and-a-half swing.
- Two-handed strong attack is replaced by a downward swing with dashing start.
- Like all Black Knight weapons, this weapon deals extra damage to demon enemies such as the Taurus Demon and Capra Demon.
- Like all Halberds, if your attack doesn't connect with an enemy, your character will stumble and seem to not be able to handle the weight. If the hit connects, the stumble animation does not come into play and you move as normal.
- This weapon has a higher damage multiplier to its moves. This makes the Halberd actually do more damage than its attack rating might suggest.
- This weapon also appears to have a thrust property to some, if not all of its damage, as it receives counter hit bonus.
Requires Twinkling Titanite
The Damage stat dictates how much damage the weapon does. The Damage stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
Each weapon has one or more physical damage types:
Certain enemies are weak or strong against different types of damage types.
|Critical:||The damage bonus for backstabs and ripostes.|
|Durability:||The health of the weapon. The effectiveness of the weapon will severely deteriorate when the durability falls below 30%.|
|Weight:||The weight of the weapon. Note that carrying over 50% of your Equip Burden will reduce the speed of your rolls, while going over 100% will reduce your regular speed to walking and attempts to roll or backstep will leave you momentarily stunned.|
The Stats Needed determines how high various Stats must be in order to wield the weapon effectively. The Requirement stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
Wielding a weapon without the required Strength and/or Dexterity will incur a penalty to the Physical damage of the weapon, while lower-than-required Magic and/or Faith will reduce the Magic damage of the weapon.
Also keep in mind that your character gains a 50% bonus to Strength by wielding a weapon with both hands, thus reducing the actual Strength required.
|Damage Reduction %:||
The Damage Reduction stat dictates the percentage of damage reduced while blocking. The Damage Reduction stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
|Stability:||The stability of the weapon. The higher this value, the less stamina is consumed when blocking attacks.|
|Frampt Souls:||This is the amount of souls you will receive if you feed the item to Kingseeker Frampt.|