This covenant allows you to invade another player's world as a blue spirit of vengeance. There are two methods of invasion that are enabled when you join. You can invade a player in any multiplayer-area with the Blue Eye Orb, as long as they have Sinned. You can also use the Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring, which summons you to hunt players in dark Anor Londo who have killed Gwynevere. A talisman and powerful offensive miracle can be obtained by ranking up in the covenant as well.
Dark Sun Gwyndolin is still alive and not hostile.
How to Join
- Proceed to the second bonfire in Anor Londo (Below the large spinning tower in the middle of Anor Londo. Access by rotating the control level as far as you can counter-clockwise, then descend the stairs.)
- Make the illusory wall (in the shape of a large statue of Gwyn) disappear, opening the path to Dark Sun Gwyndolin's boss fog. There are two ways:
- Equipping the Darkmoon Seance Ring, found in the The Catacombs, in front of the statue. Do this if you want to keep Gwynevere, Princess of Sunlight alive and Anor Londo bright.
- Kill Gwynevere, Princess of Sunlight. This way you don't need the Darkmoon Seance Ring, but this method will make Dark Sun Gwyndolin hostile. You need to request Absolution if you want to be able to talk to Gwyndolin.
- Follow the pathway, you will hear Gwyndolin prompts you to stop. Don't enter the fog gate you see ahead because entering it at any time will break the covenant and make Gwyndolin hostile.
- Interact at the carpet area just before the fog, and you will be asked to join.
- Invade the world of Sinners listed in the Book of the Guilty with the use of Blue Eye Orb.
- Invade the Dark Anor Londo of the killers of Gwynevere, Princess of Sunlight with the use of Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring. This type of invasion will not have an invasion warning for the host.
- Killing the guilty nets you a Souvenir of Reprisal in addition to Souls.
- Strong Magic weapon enchantment in the form of Darkmoon Blade miracle.
Exchange Souvenirs of Reprisal to level up in the covenant.
|Level||Required Souvenir of Reprisal||Reward||Darkmoon Blade power|
|+0||-||Blue Eye Orb and Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring||MagAdjust * 1.8|
|+1||10||Darkmoon Blade and Darkmoon Talisman||MagAdjust * 1.9|
|+2||20 (30 Total)||Stronger Darkmoon Blade||MagAdjust * 2.0|
|+3||50 (80 Total)||Stronger Darkmoon Blade||MagAdjust * 2.1|
- If an invaded player challenges the area boss, your invasion attempt will automatically fail and you will be sent back to your world.
- You can kill the Lady of the Darkling after you joined the Blade of the Darkmoon Covenant without commiting a sin.
- Dark Anor Londo is mostly populated by duel-mongers, and rarely by typical players. Most of the time the host will be waiting for you, so don't expect to surprise a player every time you invade with the ring.