Ancient sorcery of the lost land of Oolacile.
Cast a bright light upon surroundings.
This light-producing sorcery is elementary
but nonetheless demonstrates the achievements
in mysticism of Oolacile. Such magic has
not been developed even in Vinheim.
|Spell Type||Uses||Intelligence||Duration||Slot Cost||NPC Trainer||Training Cost|
|Magic,Support||3||14||5 minutes||1 Attunement Slot||Dusk of Oolacile / Elizabeth||1,000 Souls|
- Creates a small orb of light over the player's head that amplifies player's light distance by approximately four times.
- Does not count as personal buff, so can be used in conjunction with, e.g. Chameleon, Hidden Body, or Green Blossom.
- Orb of light and light-amplifying effect is one-sided. It doesn't show on other player's screen.
- A similar orb can be seen hovering above the Sunlight Maggot headpiece.
- Extremely useful in the Tomb of the Giants.