Ancient sorcery of the lost land of Oolacille.
Transform into something inconspicuous.
A separate stealth spell from Hidden Body.
A skilled stealth sorcerer must be aware of
his or her surroundings and of which
objects are prime candidates for imitation.
|Spell Type||Uses||Intelligence||Duration||Slot Cost||NPC Trainer||Training Cost|
|Support, Magic||11||14||Infinite / until cancelled||1 Attunement Slot||Dusk of Oolacile / Elizabeth||3,000 Souls|
- Depending on current location, transforms the caster into a piece of scenery.
- Reduces enemies' aggro range
- Lasts indefinitely until there is some action from the player. Summoning phantoms doesn't break the spell's effect
- Turning into a pot was shown in early previews of Dark Souls
- Attacking, blocking, rolling, casting and using items will remove the effect from the player.
- The Caster will be forced to move at walking speed.
- The object will retain lighting/shadows relative to the area where the spell was cast.
- Interestingly, Fire Surge can be cast without breaking the Chameleon effect.
List of Objects
|Undead Asylum||Firelink Shrine||Undead Burg
|Sen's Fortress||Anor Londo||Duke's Archives
|Painted World||Demon Ruins
|Tomb of the Giants||New Londo Ruins
Valley of the Drakes
|Kiln of the
|Oolacile (all DLC)|