Ancient sorcery of the lost land of Oolacille.
Transform into something inconspicuous.
A separate stealth spell from Hidden Body.
A skilled stealth sorcerer must be aware of
his or her surroundings and of which
objects are prime candidates for imitation.
- Sold by Dusk of Oolacile
- Sold by Elizabeth in the Oolacile Sanctuary after Dusk is taken into Oolacile
- Depending on current location, transforms the caster into a piece of scenery.
- Reduces enemies' aggro range
- Lasts indefinitely until there is some action from the player. Summoning phantoms doesn't break the spell's effect
|Spell Type||Uses||Intelligence||Duration||Slot Cost||NPC Trainer||Training Cost|
|Support, Magic||11||14||Infinite / until cancelled||1 Attunement Slot||Dusk of Oolacile / Elizabeth||3,000 Souls|
List of Objects
|Undead Asylum||Frightened Dog Statue|
|Anor Londo||Golden Pot|
|The Catacombs||Aged Pot|
|Firelink Shrine||Mossy Pot|
|Undead Burg/Undead Parish||Barrel|
|Demon Ruins/Lost Izalith||Demonic Statue|
|Ash Lake||Mushroom Child|
|Darkroot Garden/Basin||Small Tree|
|New Londo Ruins||Dark Pot|
|Tomb of the Giants||Giant Skull|
|Sen's Fortress||Silver Knight Statue|
|Depths||Inanimate Slime Pile|
|Blighttown||Broken Made Pot|
|Painted World of Ariamis||Impaled Corpse|
|Valley of Drakes||Moss Covered Vase|
|The Duke's Archives||Wooden Podium|
|Kiln of the First Flame||Fire-blasted Pillar|
|Additional Content||Inanimate Corrupted Pile|
- Turning into a pot was shown in early previews of Dark Souls
- Attacking, blocking, rolling, casting and using items will remove the effect from the player.
- The Caster will be forced to move at walking speed.
- The object will retain lighting/shadows relative to the area where the spell was cast.