Art of the Flame of Chaos, which engulfed
the Witch of Izalith and her daughters.
Erects localized chaos fire pillars.
The Witch of Izalith, in an ambitious attempt
to copy the First Flame, created instead the
Flame of Chaos, a twisted bed of life.
|Spell Type||Uses||Duration||Slot Cost||NPC Trainer||Training Cost|
|Ranged, Fire||20||-||2 Attunement Slots||Quelaag's Sister||Chaos Servant Covenant + 2|
- Acts similar to Firestorm, but each flame pillar leaves a patch of lava.
- Each pillar deals 3.23 * pyromancy flame's MagAdjust.
- Lava patches on all Chaos pyromancies deal 1.8 * pyromancy flame's MagAdjust.
- Like any other items given by a covenant, only one copy can be obtained on a character.
- Despite the In-Game Description, the spell does not actually scale with humanity. It will deal the same amount of damage at 0 humanity as it would at 99.