A golem created from Seath's experimentation with the Primordial Crystal.
Four can be found on the area between the Hydra and the Undead Burg watchtower (where Havel the Rock is).
One can be found in the foyer area at the entrance of the Duke's Archives, this one is passive and doesn't respawn; Many of them are at the garden area near the entrance to the Crystal Cave, and some inside the Crystal Cave, before the Crystal Butterfly.
- Blue Titanite Chunk - uncommon
- Broken Pendant - automatically added to your inventory after you kill the passive one at The Duke's Archives, but only if you have the Additional Content
- Normal Arm Swing
- Strong Crystalized Arm Swing
- Area of Effect Crystal Blast - before the Crystal Blast the Golem will raise both arms over its head. The attack is easy to dodge, but if it makes contact it will do substantial magic damage.
- Jumping (lunging) Smash Attack
- Standing Uppercut
- Magic damage
- Non-Strike physical damage
- Strike damage
- They have long detection range. As such you could easily find yourself up against more than one at a time if you aren't careful.
- Fast characters should have no trouble keeping behind the Golem, and should only have to worry about the Crystal Blast.
- When in the Darkroot Basin, the Golems surrounding the Hydra can be taken out by its splash damage projectiles if you time/position it correctly.
- When in Darkroot Basin, there is a glitch where all the Golems can be grouped in one spot to make killing them with splash damage easier. You can watch a video here.
- A weapon with high stun (Zweihander for example) is best to two hand and stun.
page revision: 50, last edited: 28 Dec 2014 04:04