In Game Description
Medium for casting miracles of the Gods.
Granted to Darkmoon Blade knights, adherents
to the Covenant of the Dark Sun Gwyndolin.
This talisman demands dutiful faith from its
owner, but has very high miracle adjustment.
- Like any other items given by a covenant, you cannot get another copy of Darkmoon Talisman on a character. Although another player can drop theirs for you.
- For Faith below 27, the Thorolund Talisman offers the highest MagAdjust.
- For Faith is between 27 and 39, Canvas Talisman offers the highest MagAdjust.
- For Faith above 39, the Darkmoon Talisman offers the highest MagAdjust.
- For Faith above 42 and you wish not to join the Blade of the Darkmoon covenant (even temporarily) , the Ivory Talisman and Sunlight Talisman both equally offer the highest MagAdjust.
- If your character has high (31+) Intelligence, Velka's Talisman is superior if Faith is at least 5 points lower.
|MagAdjust:||The Magic/Miracle Power of the catalyst/talisman. This value scales with the user's Intelligence/Faith stat. The value displayed in the table is taken with maximum stats and varies with lower stats.|
The Damage stat dictates how much damage the weapon does. The Damage stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
|Durability:||The health of the weapon. The effectiveness of the weapon will severely deteriorate when the durability falls below 30%.|
|Weight:||The weight of the weapon. Note that carrying over 50% of your Equip Weight will reduce the speed of your rolls, while going over 100% will reduce your regular speed to walking and attempts to roll or backstep will leave you momentarily stunned.|
The requirements determines how high various Stats must be in order to wield the weapon effectively. The Requirement stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
Wielding a weapon without the required Strength and/or Dexterity will incur a penalty to the Physical damage of the weapon, while lower-than-required Magic and/or Faith will reduce the spell damage.
|Stat Bonuses:||The Stat Bonuses rating indicates the level of bonus you receive based on the associated Stat when you use a weapon. This rating can be S, A, B, C, D, or E (in order from most to least bonus for the associated skill).|
|Damage Reduction %:||
The Damage Reduction stat dictates the percentage of damage reduced while blocking. The Damage Reduction stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
|Stability:||The Stability of the weapon. The higher this value, the less stamina is consumed when blocking attacks.|
|Frampt Souls:||This is the amount of souls you will receive if you feed the item to Kingseeker Frampt.|