Eingyi was a pyromancer from the Great Swamp. He was considered a heretic and banished from the Great Swamp after creating poison based pyromancies. After that, he came to Blighttown and became infected with parasites. The Fair Lady sucked the blight pus out of him, making herself sick in the process. This action greatly affects Eingyi, he became her servant and carries her egg to show his devotion to her.
Gaining His Trust
Talk to him after you contract the Parasite Egg. The second stage is enough (with the egg visible on your head). He'll be friendlier to you and he'll offer you his pyromancer services. Equipping the Old Witch's Ring, while making his dialogue friendlier, does not make him offer his services.
- Gives you an Egg Vermifuge after you gain his trust.
- If your Intelligence is at least 11, he will give you a Pyromancy Flame after you gain his trust.
- Can upgrade the Pyromancy Flame after you talked to Quelaag's Sister. (Cannot ascend a Pyromancy Flame or upgrade an Ascended Pyromancy Flame.)
- If you answer "No" when he asks you if you are a new servant, when you first talk to him, you can get him to ask you again. Leave and return to Quelaag's Domain (or just quit and reload the game) and when you talk to him again, he should ask you the same question.
- If you talk to Quelaag's Sister with the Old Witch's Ring equipped, he becomes even more friendly, greeting you fondly (albeit reminding you that the Fair Lady requires company). This also unlocks a new talk option, where he admits he's incredibly jealous of your ability to understand the Fair Lady, as "there is only so much [he] can do to ease her suffering without speaking her tongue." However, he will not sell you any spells or give you the Egg Vermifuge just for wearing the ring.
- Killing him does not break the Chaos Servant Covenant. It is the same as killing any other Egg Carrier.
- As long as he has not allowed your passage, you will not be able to kick him.
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Peter Marinker