- Equip Burden is equal to 40.0 + your Endurance stat.
- Items that count against Equip Burden include all Armor parts (head, gloves, torso, and legs) and all equipment in the four hand slots (Weapons, Shields, and Spell Tools) including off-hand equipments.
- Ammunition, consumable items and rings do not count against Equip Burden.
- The Ring of Favor and Protection increases both Max Stamina and Equip Burden by 20%.
- Havel's Ring increases Equip Burden by 50%.
- The Mask of the Father increases Equip Burden by 5%.
- Max Stamina is reached at 40 Endurance (160 Stamina Points). It can only be increased further with the Ring of Favor and Protection.
- Armor's effect on Bleed resistance is additive.
Movement Speed and Equip Burden
There are four rolling and walking speeds, depending on your weight class. What weight class you are in is completely dependent by your equipped weight over your Equip Burden. Weight class value (equipped_weight/equip_burden) can be taken as a percentage. For example, 26.2/64.0 = 0.409 = 40.9%.
|Equipped Weight /
|Weight Class||Roll & Jog Speed|
|>=25% and <=50%||medium||medium|
|>50% and <100%||heavy||slow|
|>=100%||over-encumbered||no roll & walk only|