- Meets Faith requirements for equipments and miracles
- Damage modifier on weapons with Faith scaling
- Magic Adjustment modifier for most talismans
- Increases Magic Defense
- Meets Faith requirements for joining Warrior of Sunlight covenant (although it can be reduced to 0 Faith)
|Faith||Miracles with Faith Requirement||Equipments with Faith Requirement and/or Scaling1|
|0||Gravelord Sword Dance, Gravelord Greatsword Dance||Dragonslayer Spear|
|10||-||Talisman, Thorolund Talisman|
|12||Force, Heal, Seek Guidance||-|
|14||Great Heal Excerpt, Magic Barrier||Astora's Straight Sword, Canvas Talisman, Sunlight Talisman|
|16||Replenishment||Crescent Axe, Darkmoon Bow, Effigy Shield, Ivory Talisman, Tin Darkmoon Catalyst|
|18||Emit Force, Homeward, Tranquil Walk of Peace||Abyss Greatsword, Greatsword of Artorias (Cursed), Sanctus|
|20||Karmic Justice, Lightning Spear||Greatsword of Artorias|
|24||Great Heal, Great Magic Barrier||Darkmoon Talisman|
|28||Wrath of the Gods||-|
|30||Darkmoon Blade, Great Lightning Spear, Sunlight Blade, Vow of Silence||Grant|
- Lack of Faith to wield a weapon or shield (as shown with the red X on the D-pad menu) doesn't make the character have a different animation like Strength does, but the weapon still gets the damage penalty and bouncing attacks.
- Magic Defense can not be properly determined by Faith alone, as it also is affected by the current level of stats + humanity.
- Magic Defense and Fire Defense follow identical equations, but Fire-Def with Resistance stat.
page revision: 37, last edited: 10 Sep 2013 07:53