Pyromancy foreign of the Great Swamp.
Creates a surge of flame from palm to hand.
Not all pyromancy originates in the Great
Swamp. One hear rumors of unknown
pyromancers inhabiting various lands, and
this spell is the work of one such outlander.
- Go down the well in the courtyard to find a small labyrinth of narrow, dark tunnels occupied by Skeleton Wheels
- Go to the left, then again to the left at the first junction. Follow the hallway till the first crossroad then take the left
- At the floor at the top of the stairs is the Engorged Zombie
|Spell Type||Uses||Duration||Slot Cost||NPC Trainer||Training Cost|
|Ranged, Fire||80||-||1 Attunement Slot||-||-|
- Shoots a plume of flame per charge, if the attack button is held it will shoot streams of fire much like a flamethrower, while consuming charges
- Can be used while moving
- Fire damage is 0.38 * pyromancy flame's MagAdjust per pulse
- Very useful as a finisher in PvP
- Interestingly, can be used while in Chameleon without cancelling the effect