Curved sword used by the
Lord's Blade Ciaran, of Gwyn's Four Knights.
Ciaran brandishes her sword
in a mesmerizing dance, etching the
darkness with dire streaks of gold.
- Given to you by Lord's Blade Ciaran if you give her the Soul of Artorias
- Drops from Lord's Blade Ciaran if you kill her, but have not given her the Soul of Artorias
Bleed buildup is 40 per strike
- With a bleed effect of 300, the Gold Tracer is a vicious weapon in PVP. Its decent damage rating and continuously fast strikes induce a nasty blood loss in only a matter of seconds.
- When equipped in the left hand, instead of a parry (L2) and single attack (L1), the right handed strong attacks are used instead (L1 is the first attack, and L2 is the follow up attack). This makes it effective to off-hand while using a Greatbow, Ultra Greatsword or other large, slow weapons, as it allows for a faster attack against an enemy who comes too close and you have no time to swing your main weapon or fire an arrow.
- Requires Twinkling Titanite
10% STR, 106% DEX scaling.
The Damage stat dictates how much damage the weapon does. The Damage stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
Each weapon has one or more physical damage types:
Certain enemies are weak or strong against different types of damage types.
|Critical:||The damage bonus for backstabs and ripostes.|
|Durability:||The health of the weapon. The effectiveness of the weapon will severely deteriorate when the durability falls below 30%.|
|Weight:||The weight of the weapon. Note that carrying over 50% of your Equip Burden will reduce the speed of your rolls, while going over 100% will reduce your regular speed to walking and attempts to roll or backstep will leave you momentarily stunned.|
The Stats Needed determines how high various Stats must be in order to wield the weapon effectively. The Requirement stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
Wielding a weapon without the required Strength and/or Dexterity will incur a penalty to the Physical damage of the weapon, while lower-than-required Magic and/or Faith will reduce the Magic damage of the weapon.
Also keep in mind that your character gains a 50% bonus to Strength by wielding a weapon with both hands, thus reducing the actual Strength required.
|Damage Reduction %:||
The Damage Reduction stat dictates the percentage of damage reduced while blocking. The Damage Reduction stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
|Stability:||The stability of the weapon. The higher this value, the less stamina is consumed when blocking attacks.|
|Frampt Souls:||This is the amount of souls you will receive if you feed the item to Kingseeker Frampt.|