Miracle known only by the servants
of the first dead, Gravelord Nito.
Giant Gravelord swords jut out in vicinity.
Many have died, and many eyes were claimed to
realize the Greatsword Dance, a Gravelord
ritual known only by his closest servants.
- Several swords will pierce the ground impaling enemies in the area. It is essentially, a more powerful version of Gravelord Sword Dance: the area of effect is expanded with increased damage.
- Like any other items given by a covenant, only one copy can be obtained on a character.
- Each casting consumes 20 uses, meaning it can only be cast twice.
- The damage dealt increases if the covenant rank is increased, reaching full power at Gravelord Servant +3.
- When cast on an incline, the AoE will extend further downhill than it will uphill, in some extreme cases even being able to cross large gaps.1