Miracle known only by the servants of
the first dead, Gravelord Nito.
Giant Gravelord swords jut out in vicinity.
Nito sleeps deep within the Giant Catacombs,
quietly overseeing all death, and waiting for
his servants to usher in the Eye of Death.
Join the Gravelord Servant covenant.
Several swords will pierce the ground impaling enemies in the area.
- Like any other items given by a covenant, you cannot get another copy of Gravelord Sword Dance on a character.
- This spell is essentially a "free" magic damage version of Firestorm. It requires 0 faith but scales with Magic Adjust, Intelligence-focused players can use this with Velka's Talisman for great damage regardless of Faith.
- Each use summons up to 20 Gravelord swords (1 charge per sword), if you are interrupted mid-casting you might not summon the full 20 and only the amount that you do summon will be subtracted from your uses.
- The damage done increases with covenant rank, reaching full power at Gravelord Servant +3.
- Very effective when used in closed quarters such as hallways or bridges as several swords may impale the same enemy.
- When cast on an incline, the AoE will extend further downhill than it will uphill, in some extreme cases even being able to cross large gaps.1