In Game Description
Titanite shard for weapon reinforcement.
Green titanite imbued with a special power.
Reinforces magic, divine, fire weapons to +5.
"Titanite shards are fragments of the Legendary Slabs.
Titanite is etched into weapons to reinforce."
- Dropped by Slimes (rare).
- Dropped by Giant Leeches (rare, x5 per drop).
- Sold by Crestfallen Merchant for 5,000 souls.
- Sold by the Giant Blacksmith for 4,800 souls.
- Sold by Hawkeye Gough for 4,800 souls.
- Treasure (x2) from a corpse in Demon Ruins, to the left of the staircase after the final Capra Demon. Walk left under the staircase or drop from above.
- Treasure from a chest in the Demon Ruins, at the left side of the large stairs with the 4 Demonic Statues.
- Treasure from a corpse in Blighttown's poison swamp, below the ramp leading to The Great Hollow, guarded by two Giant Leeches.
- Treasure from a corpse in upper New Londo Ruins, in a small torn down building between Ingward's building and the building leading to lower ruins/floodgate mechanism.
- Treasure from a corpse in The Catacombs just before meeting Vamos.
- Trade White Titanite Chunk with Kingseeker Frampt for 3 Green Titanite Shards.
- Trade Red Titanite Chunk with Kingseeker Frampt for 3 Green Titanite Shards.
- Trade Blue Titanite Chunk with Kingseeker Frampt for 3 Green Titanite Shards.
- Possible reward from a successful Forest Hunter covenant invasion.
- With Andre of Astora and Divine Ember, ascends Normal +5 weapons to Divine.
- With Rickert of Vinheim, ascends Normal +5 weapons to Magic.
- With Vamos, ascends Normal +5 weapons to Fire.
- Upgrades Divine weapons up to +5, consuming a total of 9 Shards.
- Upgrades Magic weapons up to +5, consuming a total of 9 Shards.
- Upgrades Fire weapons up to +5, consuming a total of 9 Shards.
- Trade with Kingseeker Frampt for 5 Titanite Shards.
- Farming method for early in the game: Save at first bonfire in the Depths. Run into the hallway, kill all Slimes, loot, return to Bonfire. Repeat.
- Farming method in Blighttown: Save at the bonfire in the swamp (or the The Great Hollow entrance). Run to the far left side of the map until you run into the leeches and kill them. The leeches drop five green titanite shards.