Snuggly the Crow is an unseen NPC who talks with a crow-like cawing. When you approach her nest, she will ask for something "warm and soft". Trading with Snuggly the Crow is the same as trading with Sparkly the Crow in Demon's Souls.
Snuggly's nest is located outside the Undead Asylum. When re-entering the Undead Asylum, it will be on the left about halfway between your start point and the four torch-wielding Hollows, on a ledge off to the side. Don't be confused by the nest used to transfer between the Undead Asylum and Firelink Shrine. When you find the right nest, you will hear Snuggly speaking. This nest is much smaller and off on a precarious ledge.
How to Trade
- Drop items in the nest one at a time, then leave and return to Undead Asylum (or just quit and reload the save file) to see the results.
- Items must be inside the nest to register.
- Dropping multiple items will result in lost items without reward.
- All trades are available only once per playthrough.
|Item to Drop
||Location of Drop Item
|Bloodred Moss Clump
||Random drop from Demonic Foliage, Buy from Undead Merchant Female for 300
|Purple Moss Clump
||Random drop from Demonic Foliage, Buy from Undead Merchant Female for 500
|Blooming Purple Moss Clump
||Twinkling Titanite x2
||Random drop from Demonic Foliage, Buy from Undead Merchant Female for 1,000
|Cracked Red Eye Orb
||Purging Stone x2
||Found in Firelink Shrine in a chest
||Buy from Undead Merchant Female, Drop from Infested Barbarian (Blight Town)
||Found on a body in the Painted World Of Ariamis, dropped by Tree Lizards, and sold by Eingyi
||Souvenir of Reprisal
||Initial Gift, Reward - Killing a Sinner as Blade of the Darkmoon Convenant
||Buy from Undead Merchant Female; Found in a chest in The Duke's Archives under the drop-down stairs which lead you to the Crystal Golem garden
||Red Titanite Chunk
||Obtained from Laurentius of the Great Swamp after rescuing him and returning to Firelink Shrine, or from Eingyi given the proper conditions
|Ascended Pyromancy Flame
||Red Titanite Slab
||Upgrade to +15 then ascend the flame, but don't upgrade it further
||Found in Undead Burg and occasional reward for defeating host as Forest Hunter
|Ring of the Sun Princess
||Divine Blessing x2
||Join the Princess's Guard Covenant
||Demon's Great Hammer
||Dropped by the Butcher in the Depths
||Ring of Fog
||Found at the bottom of a pit after meeting Patches
|Soul of Manus
||Dropped by Manus, Father of the Abyss
||Old Witch's Ring
||Dropped by one of the small flea-like creatures near where you fight Solaire in Lost Izalith.
||White Titanite Chunk
||Gift from Knight Lautrec of Carim
||Ring of Sacrifice
||Found throughout world or can buy from Undead Merchant Female
||Rare Ring of Sacrifice
||Initial Gifts or found in Undead Burg
||Ring of Favor and Protection
||Found before exiting the Painted World of Ariamis and after defeating NPC Black Phantom Xanthous King, Jeremiah
- Items that can be upgraded (i.e. Sack, Pyromancy Flame, Ascended Pyromancy Flame, and Xanthous Crown) must be dropped in their original form. If you upgrade them (e.g. Xanthous Crown +2) at all, Snuggly will not accept them for the reward and say, "No, no. That no. That no warm. That no soft". So even if you haven't collected the reward for that item yet this dialogue should inform you that it is in the wrong form, not that you already traded one. In that case she will say "Enough, enough".
- Whenever you reload the game, the animation that causes your character to stand up also has them move back slightly, which may lead to your character falling to their death. This can be prevented by placing your character with their back to the broken wall or simply by taking a step forward each time the game is reloaded.
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: <required>
page revision: 118, last edited: 29 Apr 2013 09:02