Sorcery developed by Big Hat Logan.
Fire homing soulmass.
Life originates in the soul; no wonder the
soulmass draws toward it. This sorcery is a
window into seeker Logan's methods.
|Spell Type||Uses||Intelligence||Duration||Slot Cost||NPC Trainer||Training Cost|
|Ranged,Magic||10||18||n/a||1 Attunement Slot||Griggs of Vinheim
Big Hat Logan
- Creates up to five orbs of light that attack the nearest enemy. Each orb deals about 0.7 * catalyst's MagAdjust magic damage.
- Has a limited amount of time (around a minute) to be put to use before they vanish.
- Will not phase through walls, doors, etc.
- If it touches an NPC, it will damage them, and make the normal "breaking" animation.
- Will not target enemies until they are approximately 5 meters from the player.
- The activation range can be reduced if the targeted enemy has a stealth boost Status effect which makes the enemy harder to see. (Such as the Ring of fog or casting Hidden body.)
- Depending on the caster's intelligence stat, they will be able to shoot between two to five soulmasses. This following table shows how many intelligence level are needed for each additional soulmass.
|Intelligence||Number of Projectiles|