He's one of the sorcerers who flooded New Londo to seal the Darkwraiths and their Kings after they descended into Dark. Of the three Sealers, he's the only known surviving member. He's currently atop the ruins of New Londo, keeping watch over the seal to keep the Abyss from spreading.
- Access to Key to the Seal item, which is needed to open a door to provide access to the control that will drain the water in the lower levels towards the Valley of Drakes. This makes it possible to access the lower levels of the New Londo Ruins which in turn provides access to the The Four Kings area boss.
- Ingward can remove your curse. Use the "Remove Curse" option on his dialogue menu.
|Resist Curse||5,000||Sorcery that raises resistance against curse attacks.|
|Transient Curse||1,000||Used to engage Ghosts without getting cursed or using cursed weapons.|
- If you activated the ladder on the covered bridge, you can get to the building where he waits by jumping from right most cliff where you fight the second wave of Ghosts.
- This NPC has unused dialogue lines.
- On PC version this guy is currently seriously bugged and he may not drop the key when killed, making your playthrough impossible.
Here is a link to a video showing you how to obtain the key if this happens: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKPaaZDgVak
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Sean Barret