- Meets Intelligence requirements for equipments and sorceries
- Damage modifier on weapons with Intelligence scaling
- Magic Adjustment modifier for most catalysts
- Affects the number of projectile summoned by Homing Soulmass and Homing Crystal Soulmass
- Meets Intelligence requirements for accessing certain NPCs' services
|Intelligence||Sorceries with Intelligence Requirement||Equipments with Intelligence Requirement and/or Scaling1|
|0||-||Titanite Catch Pole, Stone Greatsword|
|10||Soul Arrow, Magic Weapon, Magic Shield, Aural Decoy||Beatrice's Catalyst, Demon's Catalyst, Oolacile Catalyst, Sorcerer's Catalyst|
|12||Heavy Soul Arrow||Oolacile Ivory Catalyst, Tin Banishment Catalyst|
|14||Great Soul Arrow, Hidden Weapon, Hidden Body, Repair, Cast Light, Chameleon||Izalith Catalyst, Moonlight Butterfly Horn|
|15||Great Magic Weapon, Strong Magic Shield, Hush, Fall Control||-|
|16||Dark Bead, Dark Orb, Great Heavy Soul Arrow, Remedy, Resist Curse||Velka's Rapier, Velka's Talisman|
|18||Dark Fog, Homing Soulmass||Abyss Greatsword, Greatsword of Artorias (cursed)|
|20||-||Greatsword of Artorias|
|24||Homing Crystal Soulmass||Channeler's Trident, Logan's Catalyst|
|25||Crystal Magic Weapon||-|
|32||Pursuers||Tin Crystallization Catalyst|
|44||Crystal Soul Spear||-|
|50||White Dragon Breath||-|
|10||Griggs of Vinheim||Access to Aural Decoy, Fall Control, Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring, and Lingering Dragoncrest Ring.|
|11||Eingyi||An additional Pyromancy Flame.|
|15||Big Hat Logan||Only needed at Firelink Shrine. Gives you access to Homing Soulmass and Soul Spear as early as roughly half of Sen's Fortress.|
- Catalysts generally scale with Intelligence, and therefore this can lead to stronger spells.
- Lack of Intelligence to wield a weapon or shield (as shown with the red X on the D-pad menu) doesn't make the character have a different animation like Strength does, but the weapon still gets the damage penalty and bouncing attacks.
- In addition to the equipments listed above, equipments in Magic and Enchanted upgrade paths also have Intelligence scaling for Magic damage.
- Pyromancy Flame has an Intelligence scaling listed. However, this scaling has no impact on the MagAdjust of the Pyromancy Flame, but it does increase its fire damage dealt with the strong attack.
page revision: 28, last edited: 06 Jan 2015 04:46