Kingseeker Frampt is a primordial serpent and a friend to the Great Lord Gwyn. Since Gwyn became the fuel for the First Flame, Frampt, as Kingseeker, is currently looking for a new Great Lord to prolong the Age of Fire. He tasks the chosen Undead to travel to Anor Londo to acquire the Lordvessel, then collect powerful Souls to satiate the Lordvessel so that the chosen Undead can take Lord Gwyn's place.
Appears after ringing both Bells of Awakening. He'll appear from the hole at the pool area, now drained of water, near the "quest item" treasure chest.
- The only way you can "sell" your items for souls. You cannot "buy" back items "sold" to Frampt. Use the "Feed Item" option on his dialogue options.
- Break down higher ranked Titanites for a number of lower ranked ones. The option will only appear if you have the corresponding Titanite. (e.g. the option "Feed Titanite Slab" won't appear if you don't have any Titanite Slab in your inventory)
- Warps you to Firelink Altar and vice-versa. Use the "Warp" option on his dialogue options.
- After you ring the first Bell of Awakening, you can hear his snores (with subtitles) when you walk in the pool area in Firelink Shrine.
- If you drop into the hole while he's asleep and place the Lordvessel then warp back out and speak with him again, he'll state that you are not the chosen and leave. You can still hop down to deliver the Souls though.
- Any time you visit him after changing area, you may find him sleeping. Attack him once to wake him up. More than one hit may make him hostile.
- Feeding items to Frampt can show some backstory in itself, primarily by looking at the soul value of various items.
- He seems to like Dragon equipment, anything related to Lord Gwyn, anything worn by females, and he seems to be friends with Havel the Rock. He'll give you 5,000 souls for all dragon weapons (except Moonlight Greatsword); 1,000 souls for female clothing (including Goddess Fina's Set of Favor); and higher souls than usual for Havel's Greatshield (1,000 souls, much more than the 50/100 typical of most shields) and Havel's Ring (1,000 souls, tenfold what other typical rings trade for).
- Alternatively, he hates Smough and Seath. Soul of Smough, Smough's Set, Moonlight Greatsword, Channeler equipment, and all Crystal weapons trade for only 1 soul.
- If you buy Dung Pies you can essentially bank your souls since they sell to Frampt for their purchase price. Note that this only works with small amounts of souls. You can only carry 99 Dung Pies in your Bottomless Box and 99 on your person, which equals to 39,600 souls. If you are carrying large amounts of souls, this method will not help.
- You can sell him all normal soul shards for 500; therefore, feeding Frampt Soul of a Lost Undead and Large Soul of a Lost Undead (worth 200 and 400 souls respectively) is more beneficial than consuming them directly.
- There appears to be a glitch in NG+ playthroughs where you will not get the option to break down upgrade materials carried over from previous playthroughs. This can be fixed by removing all of these materials from your inventory (either by depositing them in the bottomless box, or by dropping them), then reacquiring them.
Voiced by: Peter Marinker