Darkmoon Knightess is Anor Londo's Fire Keeper, bound to the bonfire to keep it lit. After becoming Undead, she visited the Dark Sun Gwyndolin, became a Blade of the Darkmoon, and assumed the flame-keeping duty. She received the Brass Set armor, which hides her hideous form and helps her hunt the guilty. She also acts as a guide for the city of Anor Londo, giving directions to the Chosen Undead.
Next to Anor Londo's first bonfire, leaning against the wall.
- If given a Fire Keeper Soul, she can improve your Estus Flask power by one level. Use the "Reinforce Estus Flask" option on her dialogue menu.
Fire Keeper Soul (Darkmoon Knightess) - 100% drop
- As she is the Fire Keeper of Anor Londo, the bonfire becomes unusable when she dies, although it can still be warped to.
- As a Blade of the Darkmoon, she becomes hostile when you break the covenant. This includes:
- When you're a covenanter yourself, she'll have additional dialogues.
- Most of the time, if you made her hostile, she will be near her bonfire. The bonfire becomes unusable not because she was made hostile, but because there's an enemy nearby. So, if she does become hostile and she is waiting on the cathedral side of the twisting tower, her bonfire is still usable.
- However, merely leading her away from the bonfire does not seem to reactivate it in the normal fashion. Drawing her partway into one of the giant sentinel rooms near her chamber will make it easy to return to the fire without her (she isn't very fast) but the fire will still be unusable then. Taking her down the elevator might be enough (investigation is needed here), but it's not worth trying unless you're expecting to kill her anyway, because she doesn't understand elevator safety at all. You would need to babysit her on the way down (with kicking or Force, perhaps) to keep her alive. One may also be tempted to sneak up on the bonfire with stealth powers, or to quit and reload right next to it, in order to sneak in a rest before her hostility deactivates it. But none of this seems to work either; Oswald may be the only answer in this case.
- You can kill the Lady of the Darkling after you joined the Blade of the Darkmoon without getting kicked out of the Covenant. You do not lose a Rank either.
- She wields an Estoc and a Parrying Dagger. Similar to Lautrec, she can block with her left hand weapon. She'll attempt to parry your attacks.
- She can cast Darkmoon Blade miracle on her Estoc, and it has no casting limit.
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Jenny Funnell