aka Darkmoon Knightess
The Lady of the Darkling is Anor Londo's Fire Keeper, bound to the bonfire to keep it lit. After becoming Undead, she visited the Dark Sun Gwyndolin, became a Blade of the Darkmoon, and assumed the flame-keeping duty. She received the Brass Set armor, which hides her hideous form and helps her hunt the guilty. She also acts as a guide for the city of Anor Londo, giving directions to the Chosen Undead.
Next to Anor Londo's first bonfire, leaning against the wall.
- If given a Fire Keeper Soul, she can improve your Estus Flask power by one level. Use the "Reinforce Estus Flask" option on her dialogue menu.
Fire Keeper Soul (Darkmoon Knightess) - 100% drop
- Like any other Fire Keeper, the bonfire becomes unusable when she dies, although it can still be warped to.
- As a Blade of the Darkmoon, she becomes hostile when you break the covenant. This includes:
- When you're a covenanter yourself, she'll have additional dialogues.
- Most of the time, if you made her hostile, she will be near her bonfire. The bonfire becomes unusable not because she was made hostile, but because there's an enemy nearby. So, if she does become hostile and she is waiting on the cathedral side of the twisting tower, her bonfire is still usable.
- You can kill the Lady of the Darkling after you joined the Blade of the Darkmoon without getting kicked out of the Covenant. You do not lose a Rank either.
- She wields an Estoc and a Parrying Dagger. Similar to Lautrec, she can block with her left hand weapon. She'll attempt to parry your attacks.
- She can cast Darkmoon Blade miracle on her Estoc, and seems to have no casting limit.
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Jenny Funnell