In Game Description
This sword, one of the rare dragon weapons,
came from the tail of Seath the Scaleless,
the pale white dragon who betrayed his own.
Seath is the grandfather of sorcery, and this
sword is imbued with his magic, which shall
be unleashed as a wave of moonlight.
Cut the middle tail off Seath the Scaleless
Increases your Magic Defense by 40
- 1-Handed strong attack is replaced with a charged vertical slash that releases an energy wave. Consumes 20 durability points.
- 2-Handed strong attack is replaced with a charged horizontal slash that releases an energy wave. The energy wave explodes on impact, dealing splash damage. Consumes 40 durability points.
- Automatically added to your inventory upon cutting off the tail of Seath the Scaleless
- Very strong weapon for an INT build. It can dish out very good damage against many enemies, but most notably the Four Kings, Prowling Demons, Undead Crystal Soldiers, Sentinels, Silver/Black Knights, and Armored Tusks
- The Moonlight Sword is a common item in From Software games. Originating in the King's Field series, it made its way to the Armored Core games as well, where it was typically the most powerful blade
Requires Dragon Scale
The Damage stat dictates how much damage the weapon does. The Damage stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
Each weapon has one or more physical damage types:
Certain enemies are weak or strong against different types of damage types.
|Critical:||The damage bonus for backstabs and ripostes.|
|Durability:||The health of the weapon. The effectiveness of the weapon will severely deteriorate when the durability falls below 30%.|
|Weight:||The weight of the weapon. Note that carrying over 50% of your Equip Burden will reduce the speed of your rolls, while going over 100% will reduce your regular speed to walking and attempts to roll or backstep will leave you momentarily stunned.|
The Stats Needed determines how high various Stats must be in order to wield the weapon effectively. The Requirement stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
Wielding a weapon without the required Strength and/or Dexterity will incur a penalty to the Physical damage of the weapon, while lower-than-required Magic and/or Faith will reduce the Magic damage of the weapon.
Also keep in mind that your character gains a 50% bonus to Strength by wielding a weapon with both hands, thus reducing the actual Strength required.
|Damage Reduction %:||
The Damage Reduction stat dictates the percentage of damage reduced while blocking. The Damage Reduction stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
|Stability:||The stability of the weapon. The higher this value, the less stamina is consumed when blocking attacks.|
|Frampt Souls:||This is the amount of souls you will receive if you feed the item to Kingseeker Frampt.|