A simple pendant with no effect.
Even so, pleasant memories are crucial
to survival on arduous journeys.
Trinket. No effect, but fond memories comfort travelers.
- Given as a starting gift
- Possible reward from a successful Forest Hunter covenant invasion
- Found on the floor in front of the Undead Parish altar if Petrus of Thorolund kills Rhea of Thorolund (by not immediately talking to her in front of the altar after rescuing her from the Tomb of the Giants)
- Trade with Snuggly the Crow for a Souvenir of Reprisal
- Can be dropped to spawn a Good Vagrant in another world, eventually holding a Divine Blessing
- The Pendant item description in the console versions is identical to the description for the Sunlight Medal but this was fixed in the PC version
- It is frequently speculated the pendant has another use (see myths), but the director confirmed that it has no major storyline use
- If you've already traded one with Snuggly this NG, you may as well drop any that more you pick up. It may not benefit you directly, but somebody will get a prism stone or two, or even a Divine Blessing. It even has a chance to come back around to your world, and there's no downside.