Pyromancy of Carmina, who harnessed the power
of flame to actualize the inner-self.
strength/endurance boost, but lose HP.
Excessive power eats away the life-force of
its caster, and like all dangerous spells,
Power Within was kept secret for eons.
Increases all damage by 40% and stamina regeneration, but constantly drains HP at the rate of 1% of your total HP per second.
|Spell Type||Uses||Duration||Slot Cost||NPC Trainer||Training Cost|
|Support||1||100 seconds||1 Attunement Slot||-||-|
- Counts as "body buff". As such, it cannot be used with Hidden Body, Transient Curse or Green Blossom. Any other buff is fine.
- Damage taken per second does not increase as you upgrade your Pyromancy Flame.
- Damage increase doesn't seem to affect damage from Dragon Head Stone's flame
- If you are using the Ring of Favor and Protection, Tiny Being's Ring and/or Mask of the Mother, the damage received per second will be based upon your total max HP, including the bonus(es) from the ring(s)/mask. For example, at 50 VIT with 1500 HP, equipping the Ring of Favor and Protection will increase your max HP to 1800. This means you will lose 18 HP (1%) per second until the duration ends or you die.
- You can use Power Within to increase your damage output so that you can trigger the Overkill mechanic for a 20% increase in souls obtained from enemies.