Pyromancy of Carmina, who harnessed the power
of flame to actualize the inner-self.
strength/endurance boost, but lose HP.
Excessive power eats away the life-force of
its caster, and like all dangerous spells,
Power Within was kept secret for eons.
|Spell Type||Uses||Duration||Slot Cost||NPC Trainer||Training Cost|
|Support||1||100 seconds||1 Attunement Slot||-||-|
- Increases all damage by 40% and stamina regeneration, but constantly drains HP at the rate of 1% of max HP per second, rounded down. For example, a player with 573 health will take 5 damage per second while Power Within is active. This means that the HP drain alone cannot kill you unless your maximum health is divisible by 100.
- Damage taken per second does not increase when upgrading the Pyromancy Flame
- Damage increase doesn't seem to affect damage from Dragon Head Stone's flame
- When used with the Ring of Favor and Protection, Tiny Being's Ring, Mask of the Mother and/or being Cursed, the damage received per second will be based upon the modified max HP (i.e., base max HP plus/minus the bonus(es)/penalty from the ring(s)/mask/status). For example, at 50 VIT with 1500 HP, equipping the Ring of Favor and Protection will increase max HP to 1800. This means the loss of 18 HP (1%) per second until the duration ends or the character dies.
- Power Within can be used to increase damage output to trigger the Overkill mechanic for a 20% increase in souls obtained from enemies
- Although the buff is working, and the caster will do extra damage, the "Status" menu does not reflect this. Example: Right hand weapon 1: 320 damage. When Power Within is cast, Right Hand Weapon 1 will still show 320, but more damage will be done.