aka Ascended Pyromancy Flame
Weapon type: Pyromancy Flame
Attack type: Strike
Pyromancy flame drawing upon the latent power
of Quelana of Izalith, mother of pyromancy.
For the pyromancer, a flame is a precious
thing indeed, to be nurtured, often for an
entire lifetime. When the flame is shared, it
creates an eternal bond between the parties.
- +15 Pyromancy Flame
- 25,000 souls
- An unupgraded ascended Pyromancy Flame can be traded with Snuggly the Crow for a Red Titanite Slab.
- Although the Pyromancy Flames have INT scaling, this scaling does not affect the Flame's MagAdjust (which governs the damage spells inflict). The only way to increase the MagAdjust is by upgrading the Flame.
- A summary of costs:
- 149,500 souls to upgrade the Pyromancy Flame to +15, then 25,000 souls to ascend it = 174,500 souls total to get the ascended Pyromancy Flame.
- A further 166,000 souls to upgrade the ascended Pyromancy Flame to +21
- In total, 340,500 souls to fully upgrade all 21 levels of the Pyromancy Flame. For comparison's sake, this is enough souls to gain 55 Soul Levels (starting at SL 1).
- The INT scaling is only for the strong attack's Fire damage. This is a widespread misconception. The phantom Int scaling does not affect the Pyromancy Flame's strong attack. As far as anyone knows, it's a left over/unused feature of Pyromancy. Citation: First 30 seconds of this video.
|Stability||Frampt Souls||Cost (souls)||Accum. Cost (souls)||Accum. Cost inc. Pyromancy Flame (souls)|
|MagAdjust:||The Magic/Miracle Power of the catalyst/talisman. This value scales with the user's Intelligence/Faith stat. The value displayed in the table is taken with maximum stats and varies with lower stats.|
The Damage stat dictates how much damage the weapon does. The Damage stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
|Durability:||The health of the weapon. The effectiveness of the weapon will severely deteriorate when the durability falls below 30%.|
|Weight:||The weight of the weapon. Note that carrying over 50% of your Equip Weight will reduce the speed of your rolls, while going over 100% will reduce your regular speed to walking and attempts to roll or backstep will leave you momentarily stunned.|
The requirements determines how high various Stats must be in order to wield the weapon effectively. The Requirement stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
Wielding a weapon without the required Strength and/or Dexterity will incur a penalty to the Physical damage of the weapon, while lower-than-required Magic and/or Faith will reduce the spell damage.
|Stat Bonuses:||The Stat Bonuses rating indicates the level of bonus you receive based on the associated Stat when you use a weapon. This rating can be S, A, B, C, D, or E (in order from most to least bonus for the associated skill).|
|Damage Reduction %:||
The Damage Reduction stat dictates the percentage of damage reduced while blocking. The Damage Reduction stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
|Stability:||The Stability of the weapon. The higher this value, the less stamina is consumed when blocking attacks.|
|Frampt Souls:||This is the amount of souls you will receive if you feed the item to Kingseeker Frampt.|