Quelaana1 of Izalith is one of the daughters of the Witch of Izalith. When the Witch attempted to recreate the First Flame, she failed and instead created the Bed of Chaos. The effects of this failure mutated all of the citizens of Izalith into demons. Quelaana was able to escape without any mutations, unlike her sisters and brother. This survivor guilt weighs heavily on her conscience, and she later asks the player to put her mother out of her misery.
For the pyromancers, Quelaana is known as the Mother of Pyromancy. She is the teacher of the human world's greatest pyromancer, Salaman, who is also her first pupil. Your tutelage under her reminds her of her past with Salaman.
From the crude elevator in the swamp area, head towards Quelaag's Domain (to your right). Near the Cragspider, you'll see a pillar island with a corpse containing an item. If you have the necessary condition to trigger her appearance, she'll be sitting on the ground, leaning against the pillar.
Making Quelaana Appear
- She will appear if you have a +10 Pyromancy Flame or higher
- She will appear if another player (invader or co-op summon) enters your world and they have a +10 Pyromancy Flame or higher, if you're hosting in one of the following areas:
- The Depths
- The entrance to New Londo Ruins (the area before the wooden bridges)
- The Demon Firesage boss room
- She will not appear if you kill The Bed of Chaos before interacting with her at least once.
- Sells advanced Pyromancies
- Can ascend your +15 Pyromancy Flame to its stronger form, and the only one who can upgrade the Ascended Pyromancy Flame.
|Great Combustion||5,000||8||1||Shoots a close range large burst of fire from the hand|
|Firestorm||30,000||20||1||Fire erupts all around the caster|
|Fire Orb||8,000||6||1||Throw a big ball of fire that explodes on impact|
|Great Fireball||20,000||4||1||Throw a huge ball of fire that explodes on impact|
|Fire Whip||10,000||80||1||Sweep foes with fire whip|
|Combustion||500||16||1||Shoots a close range burst of fire from the hand|
|Fireball||800||8||1||Throw a ball of fire that explodes on impact|
|Undead Rapport||10,000||7||1||Charms Undead to create temporary allies|
- Be wary of hitting her while enemies are nearby.
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Jenny Funnel