Ancient sorcery of the lost land of Oolacile.
Repair equipped weapons and armor.
This sorcery was part of everyday life in
Oolacile. Its effects resembles Repair Powder,
which must have found its way into the
culture of this lost land.
- Sold by Dusk of Oolacile for 10,000 souls.
- Sold by Elizabeth in Oolacile Sanctuary after Dusk is taken into Oolacile1.
Repairs 150 durability to equipped weapons and armor. This does not repair any unequipped items.
- It is potentially more efficient use of souls to use this sorcery to repair your equipment instead of the normal method of repairing at either a bonfire or blacksmith. If possible, another 3,000 souls can be saved not buying a repairbox.
- This ability can be used to extend the number of uses of weapons that deplete in durability quickly, such as the Drake Sword. Simply use up durability until the item is getting close to broken and cast Repair to restore most of it's durability. Having multiple copies makes the strategy even more effective.
- This ability can be useful to have memorized in cases where your durability may reduced by an external event, such as when the Gaping Dragon uses his "acid vomit" ability. Being hit by such an ability is much less of a liability (or death sentence in the case of Gaping Dragon) when you can simply cast this spell and have your gear back to good condition.