Common miracle amongst cleric knights.
Gradual HP restoration.
Beware of the cleric knight blessed by
Replenishment, for he shall not fall easily.
- Given to the player by Rhea of Thorolund after killing Hollow Vince and Nico of Thorolund in the Tomb of the Giants.
- Recovers 10 HP/sec for 600 HP total.
- The amount healed does not scale with your faith stat, but it can be boosted through Miracle Synergy.
- Since it counts as a self buff, Replenishment cannot be used in conjunction with other self buffs like Power Within or Great Magic Barrier, or items that create self buff effects like Green Blossoms or Elizabeth's Mushrooms.
- It's a useful tool to handle the Chaos Blade's self-harm and, if coupled with the Ring Of The Evil Eye, can completely offset the damage at low Vitality.
- Maximum HP recovery can be attained by either standing near three Miracle Synergy signs, equipping the Sanctus, and casting Replenishment, or standing near one Miracle Synergy sign, wearing a Ring of the Sun Princess, equipping Sanctus, and casting Replenishment. This heals 842 hp over 1 minute, or about 14 hp per second.