Rhea1 of Thorolund is the daughter of a prestigious family in the land of Thorolund. She is a priestess in the Way of White and is on a pilgrimage to find the Rite of Kindling in the Catacombs, along with her escorts Petrus, Vince, and Nico; the latter two were also her ex-classmates.
- Firelink Shrine
She, along with Vince and Nico of Thorolund, appears next to Petrus after Capra Demon is defeated. If you talk to Petrus during their stay in Firelink Shrine, they disappear to the Tomb of the Giants. Killing Pinwheel moves them to the Tomb, even if you have never talked to any of them.
- Tomb of the Giants
She lies in the pit which Patches kicks you down, assuming her and her company moved from Firelink Shrine. She requests you to "free" her friends. After killing them, talk to her, and she will give you the Replenishment Miracle. She then moves to the altar of Undead Parish church.
- Undead Parish
While she prays in front of the altar, she dies after the death of any two following bosses: the Gaping Dragon, Bell Gargoyles, Priscilla, Sif, Nito, Quelaag, the Bed of Chaos, Iron Golem, Ornstein and Smough, The Four Kings, and Seath. Upon death, she drops seven Humanity and a Pendant. If you kill Petrus now he will drop an Ivory Talisman, proving that he murdered Rhea because that talisman is her unique drop. To save her, before killing any of the two aforementioned bosses, you either have to kill Petrus, or buy all of her miracles.
- The Duke's Archives
If you purchase all of her miracles before she dies, a Channeler kidnaps her, and she can be found Hollowed in a cell of the prison tower. Her cell door requires the Prison Extra key.
- Gifts Replenishment miracle after you kill the Hollowed Vince and Nico in Tomb of the Giants.
- Sells advanced Miracles after you rescued her from the Tomb.
- Allows you to join Way of White covenant.
- Teaches the "Prayer" gesture.
|Heal||1,000||5||12||1||Heals a small amount of HP.|
|Great Heal Excerpt||2,000||1||14||1||Heals a large amount of HP.|
|Homeward||1,000||1||18||1||Return to last used bonfire, similar to the Homeward Bone item.|
|Force||1,000||21||12||1||Inflicts no damage, but propels foes back and deflects arrows.|
|Great Heal||10,000||3||24||1||Heals a huge amount of HP.|
|Wrath of the Gods||10,000||3||28||1||Creates powerful shockwave.|
|Seek Guidance||500||1||12||1||Shows more online hints.|
|Magic Barrier||6,000||4||14||1||Covers body in defensive magic coating.|
- If you kill Petrus prior to Rhea arriving at Firelink Shrine, she and her bodyguards will attack you on sight.
- If you kill Patches prior to rescuing Rhea in the Tomb of the Giants, the next place you will encounter her is in the Duke's Archives, as a hollow.
- Equipped with a unique version of the Maiden Set which contains no item names or descriptions and cannot be equipped on male characters.
- After freeing Rhea from the Tomb of the Giants, killing 2 of any of the following bosses results in her death. Note that they must be killed after rescuing her, it doesn't count if you killed them beforehand: The Gaping Dragon, Bell Gargoyles, Priscilla, Sif, Nito, Quelaag, The Bed of Chaos, Iron Golem, Ornstein and Smough, The Four Kings and Seath.2
Killing Petrus after rescuing her may have a chance to make Rhea disappear from your playthrough.
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Charlie Cameron