In Game Description
Those who befriend Alvina are given
this mysterious ring. It resembles a pearl with
its robust pure-white fog.
The ring camouflages its wearer's
presence, helping to prevent detection.
- Trade a Skull Lantern with Snuggly the Crow
- Join the Forest Hunter Covenant, then kill three human online players. Talk to Alvina to receive the ring
Turns body nearly invisible, reducing enemies' visual range. Enemies also tend to forget about the character and 'de-aggro' if the character stays outside of the reduced visual range.
- Basically gives permanent Hidden Body effect.
- Hostile players can still lock on to you in online play, although the lock-on distance is reduced and easier for you to shake off.
- Is extremely helpful against the Silver Knight archer duo in Anor Londo. They won't start shooting till you are halfway past the second walkway.
- Combine this ring with the Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring and you'll spend most of the game hidden from enemies.
- For PvP, how see-through an outfit is and how difficult you will be for another player to spot varies considerably. Some combinations are extremely difficult to see, while others are conspicuous. If you wish to hide behind trees with the Ring of Fog and avoid invaders, you will need a cloth set without anything sticking out too far and without being too shiny.