In Game Description
This mystical ring was created in a
sacrificial rite of Velka, the Goddess
Its wearer will lose nothing upon death,
but the ring itself breaks.
Lose nothing upon death, but Ring breaks
- Sold by Oswald of Carim in Undead Parish for 5,000 souls (10 max)
- One can be found in Firelink Shrine
- One can be found in Painted World of Ariamis
- Trade one Humanity with Snuggly the Crow
- This ring is a consumable item that nullifies the death penalty once. You will stay in human form if human and you will keep all your souls and Humanity you had on you at the expense of the ring
- When you die with this ring on you will not leave a bloodstain behind or lose any preexisting bloodstains. Because of this you can also wear the ring as insurance when attempting to recover a bloodstain from a previous death.