In Game Description
According to legend, this ring contains the
spirit of the evil eye, a dark beast which
The strength of the evil eye does not waver,
and HP is absorbed from fallen enemies.
Heals 30 HP from fallen enemies
- Heals whether or not you're the reason the enemy died.
- Killed enemies do not stack. For example, if you kill three enemies with one hit, you'll only gain HP equal to one killed enemy.
- This ring heals you even when you are summoned
- Useful in multiplayer PvE. With two other players adding to the kill count, this ring can grant its wearer high regeneration.
- Can be used to offset Chaos Blade
- A very useful ring for early game and Blighttown's poison swamp, but it's mostly out classed further in the game, as the small HP boost isn't as noticeable later
- Best when used against enemies with low health such as Giant Mosquito or Undead rats
- Good for conserving Estus Flask for harder enemies and bosses
- Can assist with indefinitely farming Humanity and souls from Skeleton Babies in the Tomb of the Giants