In Game Description
Skull Lantern of the Catacombs necromancer.
Droops from his long beard locks.
This lantern alights the Tomb of the Giants,
Nito's light-devouring domain of death.
Also serves as a fire damage strike weapon.
- Treasure from a corpse in the Tomb of the Giants, at the bottom of the pit where Patches kick you into. You can also manually drop down past the Prism Stones to get into the pit.
- Dropped by Necromancers - uncommon
As long as it's held up (equip in left hand and hold the block button), it activates a light aura effect similar to Cast Light.
|Stability||Aux Effects||Frampt Souls|
- This weapon cannot be upgraded.
- Can be traded to Snuggly the Crow in the Undead Asylum for a Ring of Fog.
- When used as a light source in the Tomb of the Giants, the Skull Lantern has an additional effect not found on Cast Light nor Sunlight Maggot: you will be able to see blue glowing orbs that typically mark relatively safe pathways and path edges.
- Can open light-sealed illusory walls in Oolacile Township.