- Leveling up is done at Bonfires.
- Each level, also known as "Soul Level" by the community, requires a successively increasing number of souls.
- Each starting class has different starting Soul Level.
- The amount of souls needed to advance from (level) to (level)+1 is the same for all classes.
- Soul level itself is not responsible for defenses, but rather the total amount of stats.
- It will take 1,704,000,000 souls to reach SL713.
- The amount of souls needed to level up can be modeled by the equation: y = 0.02x^3 + 3.06x^2 + 105.6x - 895 with x being the level and y being the amount of souls. This is accurate level 12 and up.
Max Soul Levels based on starting class
page revision: 43, last edited: 07 Dec 2015 16:45