In Game Description
Standard crossbow bolt.
Used mainly with the Light Crossbow.
Equip crossbow with a bolt to fire.
- Can be purchased from Undead Merchant Male in Undead Burg for 30 souls
- Can be purchased from Andre of Astora for 30 souls
- Can be purchased from Undead Merchant Female in Undead Burg for 30 souls
- Can be purchased from Crestfallen Merchant in Sen's Fortress for 30 souls
- Can be purchased from Domhnall of Zena for 30 souls
- Can be purchased from Giant Blacksmith in Anor Londo for 30 souls
- Can be purchased from Vamos in The Catacombs for 30 souls
- Can be purchased from Marvellous Chester in Royal Wood for 50 souls
None - only the crossbow can be upgraded
The Damage stat dictates how much damage the weapon does. The Damage stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
Each weapon has one or more physical damage types:
Certain enemies are weak or strong against different types of damage types.
|Critical:||The damage bonus for backstabs and ripostes.|
|Durability:||The health of the weapon. The effectiveness of the weapon will severely deteriorate when the durability falls below 30%.|
|Weight:||The weight of the weapon. Note that carrying over 50% of a character's Equip Burden will reduce the speed of their rolls, while going over 100% will reduce their regular speed to walking and attempts to roll or backstep will leave them momentarily stunned.|
The Stats Needed determines how high various Stats must be in order to wield the weapon effectively. The Requirement stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
Wielding a weapon without the required Strength and/or Dexterity will incur a penalty to the Physical damage of the weapon, while lower-than-required Magic and/or Faith will reduce the Magic damage of the weapon.
Also keep in mind that a character gains a 50% bonus to Strength by wielding a weapon with both hands, thus reducing the actual Strength required.
|Damage Reduction %:||
The Damage Reduction stat dictates the percentage of damage reduced while blocking. The Damage Reduction stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
|Stability:||The stability of the weapon. The higher this value, the less stamina is consumed when blocking attacks.|
|Frampt Souls:||This is the amount of souls players will receive if they feed the item to Kingseeker Frampt.|