Miracle born from the fading soul of Gwyn.
Hurl sunlight spear.
In the war that marked the dawn of the Age of Fire,
Gwyn wielded these rays of sunlight, which remains fierce even as they fade.
|Spell Type||Uses||Faith||Duration||Slot Cost||NPC Trainer||Training Cost|
|Ranged||5||50||—||2||Altar of Sunlight||Soul of Gwyn, Lord of Cinder, Great Lightning Spear|
- Deals 3.7 * talisman's MagAdjust lightning damage.
- Requires being a member of the Warrior of Sunlight covenant to be able to cast it. It can still be equipped if one is not a member of the covenant, but they are not able to use it.
- Like any other items given by a covenant, only one copy can be obtained on a character. It is not possible to offer another Soul of Gwyn, Lord of Cinder at the Altar of Sunlight.
- For those who dont play online, the only means to get this miracle is by clearing the game once and going into New Game+, as the item needed is dropped by the final boss. For those who play online, they may also have another player drop Soul of Gwyn, Lord of Cinder for them, because spells can't be dropped.
- Has a knockback effect equivalent to Karmic Justice on a direct hit, almost always blowing the target away.