Catalyst imbued in terrifying crystal magic.
Used by Logan after his fixation on Seath.
Makes all sorceries incredibly powerful, but
demands extremely high intelligence from its
wielder, and halves sorcery usages.
- Big Hat Logan drop. You do not need to wait for him to go Hollow.
- Doubles the cost of your Sorcery, Pyromancy, and Miracle when equipped; shown as halved use count.
- The halved use count effect is purely detrimental; it doesn't have any connection with the increased damage when casting Sorceries with this catalyst. The increased damage comes from the catalyst's high MagAdjust. As such, it is not advisable to cast Miracles or Pyromancies while wielding this catalyst in the other hand.
- This catalyst has the highest INT scaling in the game.
- At 40 INT or above, Tin Crystallization Catalyst has the best Magic Adjustment.
|Mag/Mrcl Compensation||The Magic Power of the catalyst. This value scales with the user's Magic stat, according to the catalyst's AddedParam. Hence, the values displayed in the table are taken with 18 Magic. Also the Miracle Power of the talisman. This value scales with the user's Faith stat, according to the talisman's AddedParam. Hence, the values displayed in the table are taken with 18 Faith.|
|Damage:||The Damage stat dictates how much damage the weapon does. The Damage stats for a weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
|Critical:||The damage bonus for backstabs and ripostes|
|Durability:||The health of the weapon. The effectiveness of the weapon will severely deteriorate when the durability falls below 30%.|
|Weight:||The weight of the weapon. Note that carrying over 50% of your Equip Weight will reduce the speed of your rolls, while going over 100% will reduce your regular speed to walking and attempts to roll or backstep will leave you momentarily stunned.|
|Requirements:||The requirements determines how high various Stats must be in order to wield the weapon effectively. The Requirement stats for an weapon are W / X / Y / Z:
Wielding a weapon without the required Strength and/or Dexterity will incur a penalty to the Physical damage of the weapon, while lower-than-required Magic and/or Faith will reduce the spell damage.
|Stat Bonuses:||The Stat Bonuses rating indicates the level of bonus you receive based on the associated Stat when you use a weapon. This rating can be S, A, B, C, D, or E (in order from most to least bonus for the associated skill).|