This page contains information on where to get all upgrade materials, the types of upgrade paths, stat bonuses and special properties.
- Increases physical attack power of weapons. Scales with Strength and Dexterity stats. Required for +5 for all upgrades
- Increased physical attack power. Reduced stat scaling. Weaker than standard upgrade
- Increases physical attack power. Stronger than standard upgrades. Cannot be repaired
- Increases physical and lightning attack power. Removes stat scaling
- Drops from Undead in Undead Burg and Undead Parish (rare)
- Sold by Andre of Astora in Undead Parish for 800 souls a piece.
- Sold by Vamos for 800 souls.
- Sold by Giant Blacksmith for 800 souls
- Sold by Hawkeye Gough for 800 souls
- Sold by Crestfallen Merchant for 1,000 souls
- 100% drop from the non-respawning Heavy Knight in Undead Parish
- Drop from Balder Knight
- Another easy way of obtaining titanite shards is farming the Giant Leeches in the poison swamp of Blighttown, there are about 18 Giant Leeches in the area that drop 1 large titanite shard shard and 5 green titanite shards, I suggest using the Rusted Iron Ring so you can move normally on the swamp, after killing the Giant Leeches run back to the bonfire and repeat as you wish, after you finish farming go to Kingseeker Frampt1 and feed the Green Titanite Shards you farmed to him and you will receive 5 titanite shards for each Green Titanite Shard you farmed.
- Sold by Crestfallen Merchant for 4,000 souls
- Sold by Giant Blacksmith for 3,800 souls
- Sold by Hawkeye Gough for 3,800 souls
- Randomly obtained by killing Crystal Lizards
- 100% drop by the Heavy Knight in Painted World of Ariamis
- Dropped by Balder Knights, primarily in Sen's Fortress
- Rare Drop from Slime in the sewers in Depths near the Bonfire
- Drops from Giant Leechs in the poison swamp in Blighttown
- Drops from the Heavy Knight in Sen's Fortress near Bonfire
- Drops from Bloatheads in Oolacile Township. From the Oolacile Township bonfire, equip the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring and farm the first five Bloatheads, rest at bonfire, repeat.
- Drops from Black Knights in Undead Burg, Darkroot Basin and Kiln of the First Flame. The Black Knights in the latter area respawn.
- Drops from Darkwraiths in the lower New Londo Ruins
- Drops from Royal Sentinel in Anor Londo
- Drops from Giant in Sen's Fortress
- Random drop chance from Crystal Lizards in Undead Burg, Darkroot Garden, Tomb of the Giants, and The Great Hollow
- Random chance of obtaining from Crystal Lizards in The Great Hollow
- Drops from Darkwraiths) in the lower New Londo Ruins (rare). When trying to farm for Titanite Slabs from the Darkwraith enemy, your Item Discovery should be at 410. Have 10 "loose" Humanity and equip Covetous Gold Serpent Ring or Symbol of Avarice
- Deals additional magic damage. Reduced Strength and Dexterity scaling. Adds scales with Intelligence
- Deals additional magic damage. Reduced Strength and Dexterity scaling. Adds scales with Faith. Deals Holy Damage.
- Deals additional fire damage. Removes stat scaling.
Green Titanite Shard (Needed for +1 to +5 Magic, Fire, Divine)
- Sold by Crestfallen Merchant for 5,000 souls.
- Sold by the Giant Blacksmith for 4,800 souls.
- Sold by Hawkeye Gough for 4,800 souls.
- Drops from Giant Leeches at ground level of Blighttown (5 per drop). Save at the bonfire in the swamp (or the The Great Hollow entrance). Run to the far left side of the map until you run into the leeches and kill them.
- Drops from Slime in The Depths. Save at first bonfire in the Depths. Run into the hallway, kill all Slimes, loot, return to Bonfire. Repeat.
Chunk of Blue Titanite (Needed for +6 to +9 Magic, +1 to +4 Enchanted)
- Drops from Crystal Golem in Darkroot Basin and Crystal Cave
- Drops from Halberd Black Knights in Kiln of the First Flame (100% chance)
- Drops from Crystal butterfly in Crystal Cave
Blue Titanite Slab (Needed for +10 Magic, +5 Enchanted)
- Rare drop from Crystal Butterfly in Crystal Cave. You don't need to worry about killing the butterfly over a chasm; the slab is automatically added to your inventory.
Reinforces weapons to fire path upgrades. Split between Fire and Physical damage types. No stat scales.
Chunk of Red Titanite (Needed for +6 to +9 Fire, +1 to +4 Chaos)
- Drop from Chaos Eaters in Lost Izalith
- Drop from Greatsword Black Knights in Kiln of the First Flame (100% chance)
- Dropped by Chaos Bug in the shortcut tunnel between Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith (very rare).
Red Titanite Slab (Needed for +10 Fire, +5 Chaos)
Chunk of White Titanite (Needed for +6 to +9 Divine, +1 to +4 Occult)
- Drop from Bone tower in Tomb of the Giants
- Drop from Pinwheel Servants in Tomb of the Giants area before Gravelord Nito's fog
- Drop from Greataxe Black Knights in Kiln of the First Flame (100% chance)
- Dropped by Chaos Eater in Lost Izalith (very rare)
White Titanite Slab (Needed for +10 Divine, +5 Occult)
- A very rare drop from the Pinwheel Servants before Nito's fog
Upgrades weapons that cannot be regularly upgraded.
- Sold by Giant Blacksmith for 8,000 souls each
- 100% drop by Crystal Lizards. Drops 2 Twinkling Titanites
- Dropped by Stone Guardian
- Drops from Man-Eater Shell in Ash Lake and Crystal Cave (rare). The Crystal Cave is a good place for farming, since there are 6 of them near a bonfire after defeating Seath.
Upgrades weapons forged from souls. Normal +10 and Boss Souls required
- 100% drop from non-respawning Prowling Demons. The one in Anor Londo drops 2 Demon Titanites.
- Drops 2 from respawnable Prowling Demon along Lost Izalith shortcut along with 5000 souls per kill
Upgrades dragon weapons
- Occasional drop from Drakes - video
- Reward after winning a duel between Path of the Dragon covenanters using Dragon Eye
Also check Snuggly the Crow for rare Titanite trades