In Game Description
Titanite chunk for weapon reinforcement.
Not found outside of Lordran.
Reinforces standard weapons to +14,
and crystal, lightning weapons to +4.
With the discovery of chunks in Lordran,
the race to locate the Legendary Slabs
has begun. But could they be mere myth?
- Random chance of obtaining from Crystal Lizards in Undead Burg, Darkroot Garden, Tomb of the Giants, and The Great Hollow
- Drop from Black Knight (Greatsword) standing on top of the tower in the Undead Parish near the Armored Tusk
- 100% drop from non-respawning Black Knight (Sword) standing guard before the Blue Tearstone Ring in Undead Burg
- 100% drop from non-respawning Giant who opens the fortress' gate in Sen's Fortress
- 100% drop from non-respawning Giant who throws firebombs at you in Sen's Fortress
- 100% drop from first and third Black Knight (Sword) in Kiln of the First Flame
- Dropped by a respawning Giant who continually (until attacked) drops massive stone spheres down a chute in Sen's Fortress - uncommon
- Dropped by Royal Sentinels in Anor Londo - uncommon
- Dropped by Darkwraith enemy in New Londo Ruins - uncommon, sometimes x2 per drop
- Treasure from a corpse in Anor Londo. On the terrace next to the Giant Blacksmith, surrounded by Bat Wing Demons
- Treasure from a chest in New Londo Ruins. Behind an illusory wall to the right of the second building with a Mass of Souls. Guarded by a Darkwraith
- Treasure from a chest in New Londo Ruins. Inside the second building with a Mass of Souls
- Treasure from a corpse in The Great Hollow. Last treasure encountered coming in from Blighttown to Ash Lake. On top of a mushroom platform that can be accessed by carefully falling off from a higher location
- Trade Rubbish with Snuggly the Crow
- Trade Titanite Slab with Kingseeker Frampt for 2 Titanite Chunks
- Possible reward from a successful Forest Hunter covenant invasion
- With Andre of Astora and Very Large Ember, ascends Normal +10 weapons to Normal +11
- With Giant Blacksmith, ascends Normal +10 weapons to Lightning
- With Giant Blacksmith and Crystal Ember, ascends Normal +10 weapons to Crystal
- Upgrades Normal weapons from +10 up to +14, consuming a total of 7 Chunks
- Upgrades Lightning weapons up to +4, consuming a total of 7 Chunks
- Upgrades Crystal weapons up to +4, consuming a total of 7 Chunks
- Upgrades +6 non-unique armors up to +9, consuming 6 Chunks for metal armor or 4 Chunks for cloth and leather armor
- Trade with Kingseeker Frampt for 3 Large Titanite Shards