In Game Description
Titanite chunk for weapon reinforcement.
Not found outside of Lordran.
Reinforces standard weapons to +14,
and crystal, lightning weapons to +4.
With the discovery of chunks in Lordran,
the race to locate the Legendary Slabs
has begun. But could they be mere myth?
- Random chance of obtaining from Crystal Lizards in Undead Burg, Darkroot Garden, Tomb of the Giants, and The Great Hollow
- Drop from Black Knight (Greatsword) standing on top of the tower in the Undead Parish near the Armored Tusk
- 100% drop from non-respawning Black Knight (Sword) standing guard before the Blue Tearstone Ring in Undead Burg
- 100% drop from non-respawning Giant who opens the fortress' gate in Sen's Fortress
- 100% drop from non-respawning Giant who throws firebombs at you in Sen's Fortress
- 100% drop from first and third Black Knight (Sword) in Kiln of the First Flame
- Dropped by a respawning Giant who continually (until attacked) drops massive stone spheres down a chute in Sen's Fortress - uncommon/rare (not sure on the drop rate, but it does eventually drop from him). Using a bow (or other ranged attack) is suggested for farming this guy for drops, since you can attack from perfect safety up on the walkway across from him. Once the item drops, you can just run and jump over to the area he was standing on to claim the item, then return to the nearby bonfire and repeat as desired.
- Dropped by Royal Sentinels in Anor Londo - uncommon
- Dropped by Darkwraith enemy in New Londo Ruins - uncommon, sometimes x2 per drop
- Treasure from a corpse in Anor Londo. On the terrace next to the Giant Blacksmith, surrounded by Bat Wing Demons
- Treasure from a chest in New Londo Ruins. Behind an illusory wall to the right of the second building with a Mass of Souls. Guarded by a Darkwraith
- Treasure from a chest in New Londo Ruins. Inside the second building with a Mass of Souls
- Treasure from a corpse in The Great Hollow. Last treasure encountered coming in from Blighttown to Ash Lake. On top of a mushroom platform that can be accessed by carefully falling off from a higher location
- Trade Rubbish with Snuggly the Crow
- Trade Titanite Slab with Kingseeker Frampt for 2 Titanite Chunks
- Possible reward from a successful Forest Hunter covenant invasion
- With Andre of Astora and Very Large Ember, ascends Normal +10 weapons to Normal +11
- With Giant Blacksmith, ascends Normal +10 weapons to Lightning
- With Giant Blacksmith and Crystal Ember, ascends Normal +10 weapons to Crystal
- Upgrades Normal weapons from +11 up to +14, consuming a total of 6 Chunks
- Upgrades Lightning weapons up to +4, consuming a total of 7 Chunks
- Upgrades Crystal weapons up to +4, consuming a total of 7 Chunks
- Upgrades +6 non-unique armors up to +9, consuming 6 Chunks for metal armor or 4 Chunks for cloth and leather armor
- Trade with Kingseeker Frampt for 3 Large Titanite Shards