In Game Description
Titanite slab for weapon reinforcement.
Legendary Slabs were the domain of the Gods.
Reinforces standard weapons to +15,
and crystal or lightning weapons to +5.
Legendary Slabs are the heirlooms of a
nameless blacksmith deity, who forged the
weapons of other Gods. Weapons forged with
this slab become rare legendary weapons.
- Gift from Sieglinde of Catarina after completing her and Siegmeyer of Catarina's storyline
- Random chance of obtaining from Crystal Lizards in The Great Hollow
- 100% drop by Stray Demon
- Dropped by Darkwraith enemy (very rare)
- Treasure from a chest behind the waterfall in Black Dragon Kalameet's boss arena in Royal Wood.
- Upgrades Normal +14 weapons to +15 (max)
- Upgrades Lightning +4 weapons to +5 (max)
- Upgrades Crystal +4 weapons to +5 (max)
- Upgrades +9 non-unique armors to +10 (max)
- Trade with Kingseeker Frampt for 2 Titanite Chunks
- When trying to farm for Titanite Slabs from the Darkwraith enemy, your Item Discovery should be at 410 (max). Have 10 "loose" Humanity and equip Covetous Gold Serpent Ring or Symbol of Avarice (as the the boost to item discovery that they both give does not stack).
- The Titanite Slab in Royal Wood can be obtained from the chest behind the waterfall either after Black Dragon Kalameet is defeated or even before, if you're fast enough. It's in a chest behind the larger waterfall on the right, that you see in front of you when you are standing at the top of the ladder, looking directly across the valley. You can run quickly across the valley and through the waterfall before Kalameet gets to you, open the chest and take the slab, then use a Homeward Bone/Homeward to leave. It is even possible to return to the ladder and escape without taking damage if you stick to the edge of the arena.