In Game Description
Outland miracle, foreign to the Way of White
Slows all walking within effect area.
This miracle is normally used to flee,
as it slows walking but does not affect attacks,
but nevertheless defines peace perfectly.
Found in The Catacombs:
- Start off at the first Bonfire in The Catacombs
- Drop off the first bridge onto the second.
- Enter the room on the right. It should be circular and contain two shield/scimitar-wielding skeletons.
- The brick wall can be knocked down to reveal a secret passage.
- Drop down into the passage, and proceed towards the Giant Skeleton. The Darkmoon Seance Ring is just behind the Giant Skeleton.
- The right hand wall has a weak spot half-way down the hallway. Break this and head up the mound of dirt to another room, which leads to a Necromancer.
- On the wall (right side of the small room) is a ladder. Climb the ladder. Beware of trapped statues!
- In the final room is a dirt grave with the Miracle sitting atop it.
- Creates an aura that slows the movement speed of nearby enemies.
- Against other player, the aura adds 50% encumberance.
- Using Great Magic Barrier blocks this effect.
- As this spell adds encumbrance, removing all current gear, or certain pieces can be done to avoid this effect.