Advanced pyromancy of Quelana of Izalith.
Charm Undead and gain temporary allies.
The living are lured by flame, and this
relationship is part and parcel to the art of
pyromancy. Can be used by either gender.
Sold by Quelana of Izalith for 10,000 Souls
- Turns certain Undead enemies into allies. The charmed Undead's eyes will glow when under the effect of Undead Rapport.
- Most charmed enemies do not move and stand still until other enemies approach their aggro range
- Charmed enemy will aggro on anything that attacks them, including the caster, summoned phantoms, or other charmed enemies.
- Multiple enemies can be affected by Undead Rapport at once
|Spell Type||Uses||Duration||Slot Cost||NPC Trainer||Training Cost|
|Support||7||30s||1||Quelana of Izalith||10,000 Souls|
Charmable EnemiesBlack Phantom versions of these enemies can be charmed as well
- The spell has a somewhat long cast time and very short (i.e. touch) range. You can use Alluring Skull or Aural Decoy to bait the enemy first so that you can safely cast Undead Rapport on their back.
- Lingering Dragoncrest Ring WILL NOT increase duration
- Phantoms summoned for cooperative play are able to use Undead Rapport, while phantoms that are hostile to the host (invaders, PvP summons) cannot.
- Because the charmed enemies are counted as allies, you can buff them with Channeler's Trident and Bountiful Sunlight, and you can heal them with Soothing Sunlight, although you cannot heal them with Estus Flask.