A skeletal blacksmith residing in the Catacombs. Specialized in fire enchantments.
At the end of the spiral staircase near the fourth Necromancer (who's guarding a switch), look below. You'll see an item glow, a Green Titanite Shard, on a corpse below. Drop down to it (don't roll, as you may overshoot and slip further down below and the fall damage might kill you). From the corpse, drop down to the broken wooden plank below, then enter the hole. After the cutscene, you can access Vamos' room from the Skeleton Wheel area.
- Can reinforce weapons using the appropriate Titanite.
- Can ascend +5 Normal weapons to Fire weapons using Green Titanite shard.
- Can ascend +5 Fire weapons to +6 Fire weapons if given a Large Flame Ember, found in the Demon Ruins, between the bonfire and Demon Firesage boss room.
- Can ascend +5 Fire weapons to Chaos weapons if given a Chaos Flame Ember, found in the Demon Ruins, on the lava, guarded by many Taurus Demons.
- Can repair any1 damaged equipment for souls. Cost depends on the equipment's soul-cost-per-durability ratio and the amount of durability repaired.
- Opens another shortcut to the Skeleton Wheel area after his cutscene.
|Homeward Bone||500||Sold by several other merchants. Sold cheaper by Hawkeye Gough2|
|Titanite Shard||800||Cheapest price, along with several other merchants|
|Weapon Smithbox x1||2,000||Cheapest price, along with other merchants. Not available for purchase if already in your inventory|
|Armor Smithbox x1||2,000||Cheapest price, along with other merchants. Not available for purchase if already in your inventory|
|Repairbox x1||2,000||Cheapest price, along with other merchants. Not available for purchase if already in your inventory|
|Wooden Arrow||3||Sold by other merchants. Cheapest arrows in the game|
|Standard Arrow||10||Sold by several other merchants. Only wooden arrows are cheaper|
|Large Arrow||50||Sold by several other merchants. More damage, but shorter range|
|Wood Bolt||10||Sold by several other merchants. Cheapest bolts in the game|
|Standard Bolt||30||Sold by several other merchants. Only wood bolts are cheaper|
|Heavy Bolt||100||Sold by several other merchants. More damage, but shorter range|
- If you answer "No" when he asks for any ember, he will keep asking the player the next time you start a conversation with him.
- Be careful fighting the Bonewheel Skeletons in the area outside, they can come inside Vamos' room and kill him.
- This NPC has unused dialogue lines.
All dialogue text is © From Software Inc.
Voiced by: Daniel Flynn